2/9/09

Organic Chemistry



Thanks Dr. Carey5
This is a great book. I just finished up with my first semester of organic chemistry, and reading through this book made it a breeze.

All of the topics in this book are explained quite well. While reading, there were very few times I would ask myself the "but how come?" question to a topic presented, as I have with many other science text books. All of the topics are presented in a very logical order as well.

For me this book was the no. 1 study guide for class. Before each test I would read through the chapters and the chapter summaries, do some problems; and I would always be well prepared.

My main gripe, however, with this book is the lack of answers to the end of chapter problems. I would have liked to see at least a few answers from each chapter in the back of the book. So I wouldn't have had to dish out more cash for the solutions manual.

Organic Chemistry5
I received the book just in time for my spring/summer semester! The book was in perfect condition...no complaints! Thanks a lot!

Organic Chemistry Book5
It came in great time - I wasn't aware it wasn't hardcover but it still works all the same.

About Organic Chemistry detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2203 in Books
  • Published on: 2007-01-09
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Hardcover
  • 1312 pages

Organic Chemistry Description

A Market Leading, Traditional Approach to Organic Chemistry

. Throughout all seven editions, Organic Chemistry has been designed to meet the needs of the "mainstream," two-semester, undergraduate organic chemistry course. This best-selling text gives students a solid understanding of organic chemistry by stressing how fundamental reaction mechanisms function and reactions occur. With the addition of handwritten solutions, new cutting-edge molecular illustrations, updated spectroscopy coverage, seamless integration of molecular modeling exercises, and state-of-the-art multimedia tools, the 7th edition of Organic Chemistry clearly offers the most up-to-date approach to the study of organic chemistry..
Google
 

Relate Post