11/3/09

Word Book in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine



Great reference book... just a little pricey4
Fabulous laboratory reference book for transcriptionists. It's only drawback is its price. It's a really high quality book. The words are a bit smaller than typical Stedman's print, so a lot is cramed in there. Not having seen the Stedman's lab & pathology book I can't compare it, but I've never come across a lab term I couldn't find in this book.

Time for a new edition.5
I have had this book for 5+ years and use it constantly. I have been telling other MTs that this is the lab book to have. Appendix 2 with eponymic diseases and syndromes is a lifesaver. I was going to order the latest edition, and was surprised to see I have the latest, from 1995. If they update it, I'll order it - mine is starting to fall apart.

WORD BOOK IN PATHOLOGY LABORATORY MEDICINE3
THE BOOK LOOKS LIKE AN EXCELLENT ONE TO USE FOR REFERENCE GUIDE,
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS, IT'S HARD TO FOLLOW THE VOCABULARY OR THE LOOK-UP PAGES. I'M HAVING PROBLEM FOLLOWING WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, VERY CONFUSING. I'M HOPING THEY HAVE GUIDELINE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE PAGE ON HOW TO READ THIS BOOK.

THANKS

About Word Book in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #929296 in Books
  • Published on: 1995-01-15
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 872 pages

Word Book in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Description

Second edition of a handbook for medical transcriptionists and secretaries. Previous edition 1984. By the author of two Brandon/Hill Allied Health selections. DNLM: Pathology terminology.



Google
 

Relate Post