10/16/09

Student Solutions Manual to accompany Organic Chemistry, Seventh Edition



An all-comprehensive text on basic organic chemistry5
I personally bought the book at a used book store for a couple bucks and must admit this is one of the best textbooks I have ever had. I have been teaching organic chemistry to myself by use of this book, and it's clear explanations, excellent figures and tables, and pleasing appearance combine to create this textbook a 'must' for students in organic chemistry. Certainly even a new book would be worth the typically high cost of textbooks

Much better than any other used5
I have used this book in replacement of my organic chemistry class book. It's much more clear and easy to learn. However, it would be nice if the book and answer book was not so expensive but it's worth to me.

Very informative, easy to understand4
I read this book for my first organic chemistry course.I found it very helpful and i still refere to it at times.I specially find the chapeter about SN1 and SN2 reactions very useful because i tried couple of the other books before reading this one.

About Student Solutions Manual to accompany Organic Chemistry, Seventh Edition detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #23056 in Books
  • Published on: 2007-01-04
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 928 pages

Student Solutions Manual to accompany Organic Chemistry, Seventh Edition Description

Written by Robert C. Atkins and Francis A. Carey, the Solutions Manual provides step-by-step solutions for all end of chapter problems that guides the student through the reasoning behind each problem in the text. There is also a self-test at the end of chapter designed to assess the student’s mastery of the material.

Google
 

Relate Post