10/23/09

Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry



I loved this book by Bruice!5
I'm an advanced physics student, and decided to take organic chemistry since i was curious about reaction mechanisms. I must say, i was very satisfied with the book by Bruice. The mechanisms were very detailed, and the book seem to go into a little more detail than most books that i had looked at. I loved my organic chemistry class and although found it much easier than physics, it had it's challenging areas....and Bruice's book help me understand these challenging areas. in the end, i highly recommend this book if you want to understand organic chemistry at a much more detailed level.

If you want an A in this class, get this manual!4
I received an A in this class, and it was a lot of hard work. It would've been impossible without this solutions manual! In addition to giving all the answers and a brief explanations for some of them, each chapter has a small quiz at the end which are great study tools. Also there is some vocab at the beginning of each chapter which always seemed to find its way into my exams! I have not given this manual five stars because there were some errors and inconsistencies between the questions in the textbook and the answers in the manual. And I'm not talking about different editions, but rather just plain old mistakes. Like another reviewer said, they need a better editor.

Opinion4
I benefited from this book immensely. If you are taking this class do yourself a big favor and buy it. If you are going to do something do it right and working the problems is the key. I got it for around 30$.

About Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #11348 in Books
  • Published on: 2006-07-15
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 848 pages

Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry Description

This Study Guide and Solutions Manual contains complete and detailed explanations of the solutions to the problems in the text. In addition, you'll find a section on advanced acid/base chemistry with an additional set of problems, an 18-page tutorial on "pushing electrons," exercises on building molecular models and calculating kinetic parameters, as well as 23 practice tests.

Google
 

Relate Post